Fanny Z. Korman
Fanny Z. Korman, M Ed | President
Fanny Z. Korman’s ability to communicate and relate to diverse multi-lingual, multi-cultural groups has made it possible to succeed in the international arena. Ms. Korman has expanded her international experience through facilitating courses in the United States, Canada, Singapore, China, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, South America, Central America and the Caribbean. She has conducted courses in Spanish to audiences in Spain, Central and South America.
Areas of Expertise
Her diversity as a performance improvement consultant, facilitator and instructional designer brings a wide lens view to finding solutions. She is an accomplished facilitator engaging learners actively in order to maximize learning. Her skills in managing projects as well as analysis, design, development and evaluation of interventions are complemented with well developed interpersonal and communication skills. She has participated in team efforts to provide performance solutions for a variety of clients in both corporate and not-for-profit organizations.
Certifications, Credentials, & Memberships
Ms. Korman has a Masters in Education from Temple University in Philadelphia and a Masters of Arts in Educational Technology (HPT) from Concordia University in Montreal.
Minority, Women and Service Disabled Veterans Certification
Our diversity in perspectives, as well as experience, means we offer a more holistic perspective to any engagement. We take pride in being a minority owned business and are eager to serve other minority-owned businesses. Certification granted in the State of Florida.
Certified Instructor for the IATA Training and Development Institute
Certified Instructor for CMOE, Inc.*
- Coaching TIPS2
- Applied Strategic Thinking
- Leading Change
- Emotional Intelligence
*Certifications available upon request
- Member of International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI)
- Recipient of the 2006 ISPI Lifetime Chapter Membership Award
- Co-chair of ISPI Montreal Regional Conferences in 2004 and 2006
- Member of the American Society for Training & Development (ATD)
- Member of the Greater Philadelphia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GPHCC)
- Chairperson of the Advisory Board for the Latina Leadership Network at the GPHCC
- Member of the South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (SFLHCC)